Saturday, June 11, 2011

Videos

Been a while since I've posted any videos! Here are a few recent ones. I try to keep them short (under 1 minute) so you don't get bored.

1. One of Emily's latest things is to say "Silly *insert person's name here*". It's so cute.


2. We've been working on letters a lot with Emily...and spelling her name. We're making progress!


3. Ethan loooves his Jumperoo. I think packing it up in the suitcase and bringing it to Australia was one of our best decisions :). It probably wont make it back to the states, but it's worth it!

1 comment:

Oh ma said...

I cannot believe how different Emily looks to me. Watch the video, Cor. She says something, then does this little head shake as if she's thinking, "my bad", or "uh, yeah, of course". It's so cute....a completely new set of facial expressions I've never seen yet. I can't wait to hug and kiss her!!!!!!

Ethan is soooo happy in his jumperoo. What a great decision to bring it with you! Handsome boy! Kisses are coming!