Monday, May 9, 2011

April Photos

Here are a few remaining April photos from around the apartment.

First - I thought it would be fun to show you what the kids' diapers look like. They're so....Australian!! I thought Ethan's diaper had a wallaby on it - but a quick google search proves me wrong - I'm not quite sure what that creature is. Emily's on the right is (obviously) covered in kangaroos.



Being cute


Happy Boy


Daddy brought all of Em's painting things so we wouldn't have to buy it here :).


Apparently we have a "thing" for buying large stuffed animals when traveling away from home. But I couldn't pass it up for 20 bucks! Emily is in love with it - it's bigger than her!


So worth it.


"What...I'm busy cleaning my plate!"


Happy Handsome little man!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh I miss those cute little faces!