Friday, November 25, 2011

Australia - Beach and Cairns

Here's a few more Australia pics!

Our daily trips to the beach :).


Big piles of sand


Cleaning our feet after the beach trip :). Matching toenails!


Playin' in the pool with daddy


Waterpark fun!


Handsome boy in his hat!


Waterslides! I wish I could say she wanted to go on them the whole time we were at the waterpark - we couldn't get her on it again!


Taking the sky rail over the Kuranda Rainforest!




Cool rainforest!




Hanging from a vine!


Cool fig trees


Stopping by the beach on our car-tour of Port Douglas


Our resort in Cairns had a great water park area - but Emily was so scared of the giant bucket of water that would pour over the whole play area. We took Ethan down the slides to try to get Emily to go down.




But she was not convinced...she watched most of our play from back here


Finally we provided some extra motivation (in the form of a Sesame Street DVD) to get her to go down with me.


She was happy afterward!


But she was less than thrilled to go down in the next day :(.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw love the pictures!!! We got water park passes last summer and Ryan hated going down the slides. I forced him a few times and he still talks about the "green slide" and how scary it is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next year! :)

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Your kids are getting so big! It's so cool that your little family is having so many adventures!