We love the carousel in Civic (city center)
Playing on the escalators (one of her favorite things ever!) in Civic
He still loves his Sophie
We spend lots of time at playgrounds (when the weather cooperates)
She loves to help cook, but isn't a fan of the loud mixer (it really isn't that loud, but she seems to think so)
One of her other favorite past times...finger painting. We usually start by painting with a brush or sponges, but she always ends up using her fingers :)
Playing on the bottom of the changing table (where we usually store blankets)
I was busy cooking dinner. When I turned around, Emily had completely set the table all by herself! I was shocked!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, could these kids be any more cute?? They are so adorable. I love how your daughter looks so much like YOU and your son so much like Chris. I love this!
Post a Comment