Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October Photos

Here are a few photos from October. After this I'll post about Halloween :). We'll get all caught up here eventually!

Halloween Crafts!


One of her favorite things - playing in the sink! We fill it with a couple inches of water and let her splash around in it with kitchen utensils. It makes a mess - but all you need to clean up is a towel!






Don't you just want to smooch both those faces?? I LOVE them!


Funny baby face


She loves playing with the aprons!


Tummy time!!


Mommy had to put Ethan to bed so Emily continued tummy time with her doll :)


Sibling love

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh those pictures are so cute! Ethan is adorable! And so is Emily of course. :) I also let Ryan play in the sink. Running water is a kid's best friend! I think Ryan and Emily would really get along. :)