My little man with his welcome home sign from Emily
I'm a mess here - but it's a cute one of the kiddos
She has a style all her own :)
Testing out the sling (I don't really look this skinny - the sling just covers all the right places! haha)
We have one a lot like this of Chris with Em.
This could possible be my favorite Emily photo EVER.
Tasty Crayons
Cute, innocent little face
Helping dad take down the tape after painting the bathroom. We painted both of the full bathrooms in our house...Chris had to do some work on the walls, and then we decided to paint it while we were in there.
We figured out how to use the Moby wrap and he's a fan (as long as we're actually moving/walking.
Watch out Ethan!
Big girl eating an apple (i just love her sweater/coat)
Working on a pumpkin craft.
1 comment:
After to seeing these pictures, I think US doll makers used Ethan as a model. I thought he was a doll in some of the pics at first. Maybe he should be a baby model.
Post a Comment