Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emily's First Haircut!

A couple weeks ago I took Emily to a children's salon called Pigtails & Crewcuts. She had her first haircut! I was so worried she would lose the curls in the back, but thankfully they did a great job and her hair still curls up in back :).

At first, Emily was not happy to be there.


But then mom pulled out some grapes! Grapes solve everything! (Just wait until she learns about chocolate! hah)


All done! That wasn't to bad!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

That smile melts my heart! What a cutie!

Lindsey said...

Such a cute last picture. Sam's first haircut he totally freaked out and so we took him out of the firetruck and I had to hold him and pin his arms while his dad tried to show him videos on his Iphone. He was 18 months. Emily looks like she was very brave once she had her comfort food. She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her soon.

Lindsey said...

PS I am totally in love with her dimples!