Emily loves to stand in that big box (it's our box of papers to burn) and hand papers to Chris as he puts them into the fireplace.
We had some friends over! Emily feeds Rose some pineapple
Playing with Alex!
Spending the day with Ximenna
All ready to go outside!
Emily's new favorite perch - in the chair, playing with her music table right in front of the window so she can keep an eye on the neighborhood and all the passing dogs (she gets very excited and walks up to the window and bangs on it when a dog walks by).
One morning, I was getting Emily dressed, and she refused to cooperate. So I was going to let her have some diaper time, but she grabbed her socks and kept trying to put them on. So here, she rocks the socks and diaper look!
2 comments:
I want 50 cents Emily! :D
I love the look! She is getting so big, wanting to put on her socks. So cute!
Do you have a play group you joined or something? How do you find all these women and kids to play with? It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment