Emily's favorite thing to do lately is play with her baby. She loves to rock the baby, hug the baby, kiss the baby, chew on it's ear, stick it's foot in her mouth - so many fun things to do with a baby!
Hugs for the baby!
Rocking the baby
| From 2010.01.05 Alabama |
Tasty foot!
Snuggles with the baby
| From 2010.01.05 Alabama |
The other thing she loves to do is stand! She can stand up on her own, and is so proud of herself, but is still hesitant to take a step. Apparently she favors the faster crawling over the scary walking. This too will change soon ;)
I call this her superstar pose
| From 2010.01.05 Alabama |
2 comments:
CORIE! I bet mom would agree with me when I say that the picture above "Rocking the baby" looks so much like you in your baby pics. Any comments on that?
Love the picts. So sweet! Little girls and their babies are so cute. MJ isn't too interested in her babies - just dogs. Watch out world, here she comes!
Sam has that same baby! I bought it for him a few weeks before MJ was born. He still plays with it sometimes. He took his baby to the Science Center last week and showed her the dinosaurs.
Post a Comment