We had a wonderful Halloween with Emily. Halloween is so much more fun when there's a baby to share it with!!
We did lots of fun things the last week of October. For Halloween, Emily was a girl bear cub! (Please note the pink bows around her ears :). Here we are before in the parking lot at the Baltimore Zoo before we went to the ZooBoooo.

The weekend before Halloween we went to Homestead Gardens which is a big nursery that has a little fall vestival/carnival in October.

Apparently Em isn't a fan of big life size fuzzy creatures....maybe Disney World will have to wait a little while.

Then we went to a pumpkin farm to pick out our pumpkin. They made teepees from corn husks!

Our cute little Pumpkin!

We had a Halloween themed playdate and dressed our little ones up in their costumes! It's much harder to get all 5 to sit still and face the camera than it used to be. They all crawl/walk away!) This was our best shot

We also went trick or treating at an Assisted Living Center. Unfortunately, no good pictures from that event.
Lastly, as promised to my mom, I painted Emily's face green (a la Elphaba from Wicked the Musical...it's awesome, go see it!) She bought Emily a onesie from the theater when we saw Wicked together in the summer of 2008.
mmm...tasty.

Final product

Don't worry, it was non-toxic and washed off very easily with water.
One thing we have learned from this Halloween is that even more fun will be had NEXT year!
3 comments:
very cute green baby! I can't believe she let you! What a good girl! I love Halloween! Hope Em's first was a great one. She is the cutest little bear. I love the pic of her in the wagon and in the pumpkins. She is too cute for words.
She is so stinking cute! I agree with Lindsey that the pumpkin patch wagon pictures were to die for. I love her eyes and cute smile! Next halloween will be so fun too. I kept thinking about how walking and holding his own basket will be awesome! :)
Aw, as always what a cutie! Holidays are so much more enjoyable with littles around!
Post a Comment