Thursday, July 30, 2009

Extremely overwhelemed

I've been trying to put together a post about our time in Seattle with pictures, but I keep getting overwhelmed. So much to talk about. So many photos. So I'm going to break it up into a couple posts.

We had lots of fun with the Schneider side of the family! Grandpa Paul and Oh Ma babysat while I went to a wedding. We also met lots of family that came in town for Uncle Cam's wedding! Here are a few pictures of the fun we had.

Playing on the floor with Oh Ma
Photobucket

Reading the newspaper with Grandpa Paul
Photobucket

I want to be just like Grandpa when I grow up!
Photobucket

We helped Oh Ma paint the entry way and hall!
Photobucket

First taste of ice cream! Apparently she's not a fan of the cold. Once it melts, it's very delicious!
Photobucket

We got hungry waiting for our food at Red Robin
Photobucket

Snuggles with Great Grandpa Schneider
Photobucket

Playing with Great Grandma Marie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Breakfasts with Grandpa in the morning before he left for work!
Photobucket

Great Grandma Virginia has the tastiest necklaces!
Photobucket

We also met Crystal and her daughter Mischa!
Photobucket

We also got to see Uncle Cam get married to Aunt Kristin! Aunt Kristin was so beautiful on her wedding day.

Photobucket

Hanging out with Uncle Joe and Jolene!
Photobucket

Emily is so lady like in her stroller.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Miss Emily is as cute as ever!