After 3 wonderful weeks in Seattle visiting family and friends, we are back in Maryland. Our time in Seattle was so great - busy, but great.
Highlights include:
-Cam's Wedding
-4th of July at the Jones'
-Brandon's wedding
-grilling at Golden Gardens
-finding out Tricia is PREGNANT
-finding out Keiko is pregnant
-Ezruli (Izzi) Fiona Collins was born
-Girltalk and teriyaki with Ash
Emily tried lots of new foods too! Cheerios, cuecumber, pickles, watermelon, cantelope, blueberries.
She now sits up on her own like a champ, has two big chompers (teeth), and can stick out her tongue and suck on a binky at the same time (serious skills now, huh?)
We have lots of pictures to come. But I wont get to posting them until next week. We have friends and family visiting through the end of the week.
:)
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time! And Keiko is pregnant! How exciting! I hope I can find out more info from her blog. :)
I miss you Corie and Emily!!!
Sounds like you had a great time!! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats on all the new babies that will be in your life!
Post a Comment