I love it when she sings to me. Especially when she uses my feet as microphones. I smile really big and sometimes sing with her.
Mom also says that she thinks I like to hear the sound of my own voice. When I make loud squeals, she laughs at me. I like to stare at myself in the mirror on my playmat and talk to myself.
Speaking of my playmat, I'm using it more and more. I love the mirror, rattle and the red bird!
I rolled over the other day for the first time! From my belly to my back. I was a little startled when it happened. Mom video'd me the second time I did it.
Aunt Kara asked for some new pictures, so here you go Aunt Kara! You can click on the picture if you want to see a larger version :).
My bumbo chair!!


Napping with Daddy. Hey daddy, that's my boppy, not your headrest!!


Mom caught me while we were in the airport! If you can't see what she caught me doing, click on the picture to see a bigger version!

Is that better Aunt Kara?
3 comments:
She is so cute! I swear you have such a beautiful baby! I can't believe she is rolling over already. She'll be crawling before you know it. I love your videos and look forward to seeing them. :)
P.S. The comment deleted was me. I was helping Grandma Roush create her blog and forgot to sign out as her so it said every up top, but as gma. lol. Oops!
Love those big, brown eyes and that beautiful smile. Is that dimples I see too? She is beautiful. Love to see new pictures. Happy birthday to Dad (Chris) almost a week late. Thought about you Chris, but just didn't get around to texting you.
Post a Comment