Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chris' work Christmas Party

Last night was Chris' work Christmas party. Children were invited, so all three of us went! The food was delicious, and the company was great. I enjoyed dressing up nice and going out with other adults :).

Happy baby etting ready for the party!
IMG_3175

Almost ready! Check out my adorable socks from Grandma Susan
IMG_3179

I love my headband!!
IMG_3180
(really, she doesn't).

Emily and Santa
IMG_3185 cropped

Family photo
IMG_3188

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Awww.. so precious! I love those little socks. They are absolutely perfect. Your family picture looks so cute too. You look amazing Corie, such a cute mommy! I hope you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

Corie you look soooo pretty! Glowing your beauty all over!
That's what happend to my friend.
After having a baby and first time I saw her she was just shining!
You look great! Chris looks so contented and Emily is as cute as she can be ★ I am so happy you had some adult hang : )

Brent and Ashley said...

You look amazing Cor! So does the rest of the family :) Wish I could have seen you at Christmas, but I'm looking forward to D.C. in April!